Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our new website for BLI CONNECT
By visiting or using the Site, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms, as updated from time to time. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not use the Site.
2. Notice Regarding Dispute Resolution
These Terms contain provisions that govern how claims that we may have against each other are resolved, including an agreement and obligation to arbitrate disputes, which, subject to limited exceptions, will require that you submit the claims that you have against us to binding arbitration, unless you opt-out.
Unless you opt-out of arbitration (as indicated below in this document): (a) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against us on an individual basis, not as part of any class or representative action or proceeding and (b) you will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
This site is not intended for use by children or minors.
We cannot prohibit minors from visiting our Site and must rely on parents and guardians to decide what materials are appropriate for children to view and purchase. There are parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) available that may assist parents in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information about parental controls is available at http://onguardonline.gov. We do not endorse the products or services listed at this website.
When you use the Site, you represent that:
• Your use of the Site does not violate any applicable law or regulation;
• You are 13 years of age or older; and
• You are of sufficient legal age or otherwise have legal capacity to legally enter into these Terms.
We may make changes to these Terms at any time. We will notify you of material changes in accordance with applicable laws. If you do not agree with the proposed changes, you should discontinue your use of the Site.
The “Last Updated” date above will tell you when these Terms were last revised. By continuing to use this Site after that date, you agree to the changes.
6. Account Registration
You may browse the Site or use most Content without registering for an account.
You might be required to register for an account to use certain features of the Site and certain Content. The use of an account is subject to the following rules and restrictions:
• Your account username and password are personal to you; you may not transfer or sell access to your account.
• You will have no ownership in your account or your username.
• You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password, and for all activities (including purchases) that are conducted through your account.
• We will not be liable for any harm related to disclosure of your username or password or the use by anyone else of your username or password.
• You may not use another user’s account.
• Your account username may not include the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person.
• You must immediately notify us in writing if you discover any unauthorized use of your account or other account-related security breach.
• We may require you to change your username and/or password if we believe your account is no longer secure or if we receive a complaint that your username violates someone else’s rights.
• We may refuse registration, cancel an account or deny access to the Site for any reason.
7. Partner Section
BLI Connect offers third parties to directly purchase Media Packages via their site.
Terms for Partner Section:
By purchasing any of the BLI Connect Media Packages (Lite, Biz or Pro) you agree to an initial pre-payment for the chosen length of service (3months, 6 months or 12 months). There is no automatic renewal in place. Our team will notify you near the end of your package to discuss extension and/or switch to another package and agreement duration. All our packages are non-refundable, and all online purchases are pre-payment only. Once the purchase has been confirmed and the transaction finalised it cannot be cancelled any further and the Media Package will be setup on our platform.
If you have any concerns about your purchase please contact your BLI Connect representative or send us an email to email@example.com.
When purchasing one of our Media Packages you will be able to select different currencies to pay as well payment providers. For any problems arising with these providers please contact them directly. We are not accepting any liability in connection to these third party payment platforms.
8. Code of Conduct
You agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and that you will not:
• Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site;
• Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
• Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Company, without our prior written consent;
• Impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including any employee or representative of Company;
• Submit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any non-public information about companies without authorization; or (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, contests, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication;
• Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable, includes the image or likeness of individuals under 18 years of age, encourages or otherwise depicts or glamorizes drug use (including alcohol and cigarettes), characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable, or contains any personal contact information or other personal information identifying any third party;
• Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability;
• Engage in spamming or flooding;
• Harvest or collect information about Site users; or
• Use any area of the Site for commercial purposes, such as to conduct sales of tickets, products or services.
9. Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
The Site, which includes, without limitation all data, text, designs, pages, print screens, images, artwork, photographs, audio and video clips, and HTML code, source code, or software that reside or are viewable or otherwise discoverable on the Site, and all tickets obtained from the Site, (collectively, the “Content”) are owned by Company or its licensors. We (and/or our licensors) own all right, title and interest in and to the Site and in all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in the Site. We may change the Content and features of the Site at any time.
The Site is for your information and personal use only and not for commercial exploitation.
You will not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or the Content.
We reserve all rights in and to the Site. If you download or print a copy of the Site for your own personal use, you must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the Materials.
10. Grant of Conditional License
We grant each user a limited, conditional, no-cost, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to view the Site as permitted by these Terms for non-commercial purposes.
Each user may make a single copy of the Site in object code form for archival or backup purposes but must include all Notices on all such copies.
This license is expressly conditioned on the user’s compliance with, each of the provisions of these Terms.
The registered and unregistered trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are owned by Company or its licensors.
You may not use our trademarks, logos and service marks in any way without our prior written permission. You may inquire about obtaining permission by writing to the address provided in the “How to Contact Us” section.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Each user is prohibited from transferring or assigning any of its rights or obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of Company.
Your rights under this Terms will automatically terminate if you breach any of your material obligations under this Terms. Promptly after such any termination, you will destroy all copies of the App and uninstall the App from your device.
11. Prohibited Activities
Each user is prohibited from doing any of the following:
• Submitting any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;.
• Manipulating identifiers, including by forging headers, to disguise the origin of any posting submitted;
• “Framing” or “mirroring” any part of the Site;
• Modifying, adapting, sub-licensing, translating, selling, decompiling or disassemblingany portion of the Site;
• Reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling the Site or attempting to gain access to the source code of the Site (and underlying software applications) except and only to the extent that it is expressly permitted by applicable law. To the extent applicable law permits contractual waiver of such right, you hereby waive your rights to do so.
• Creating derivative works from or sublicense the Site, or any portion thereof or otherwise attempting to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Content;
• Circumventing, disabling or otherwise interfering with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any part of the Site.
• Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Site;
• Using any robot, spider, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device, tool, or process to retrieve, index, data mining or in any way reproducing or circumventing the navigational structure or presentation of the Content or the Site, including with respect to any CAPTCHA displayed on the Site. However, operators of public search engines may use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We may revoke this exception at any time and require removal of archived materials gathered in the past;
• Using any automated software or computer system to search for, reserving, buying or otherwise obtaining tickets, discount codes, promotional codes, vouchers, gift cards or any other items available on the Site, including sending information from one computer to another computer where such software or system is active;
• Taking any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
• Reproducing, modifying, displaying, publicly performing, distributing or creating derivative works of the Site or the Content;
• Using the Site or the Content in an attempt to, or in conjunction with, any device, program or service designed to circumvent any technological measure that effectively controls access to, or the rights in, the Site and/or Content in any way including, without limitation, by manual or automatic device or process, for any purpose.
12. Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that any content on the Site infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the content be removed.
The notice must include:
(a) your (or your agent’s) physical or electronic signature;
(b) identification of the copyrighted work on our Site that is claimed to have been infringed (or a representative list if multiple copyrighted works are included in one notification);
(c) identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, including information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the content on the Site;
(d) your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available);
(e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by you or your agent or the law; and
(f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you or your agent is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may send us a counter-notice.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and will respond to clear notices of alleged infringement. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your notice may not be valid.
There can be penalties for false claims. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
It is our policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the access rights to the Site of repeat infringers.
13. Links to Third Party Websites
The Site contains links to other websites that may not be owned or operated by us (“Third Party Site”). The fact that we may link to those websites does not indicate any approval or endorsement of those websites.
The availability of these links on the Site does not represent, warrant or imply that we endorse any Third-Party Sites or any materials, opinions, goods or services available on them.
Third party materials accessed through or used by means of Third-Party Sites may also be protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Your use of Third-Party Sites is at your own risk and is subject to the terms of those Third-Party Sites.
It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from the Site or other sites) is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs and other items of a destructive nature.
14. Mobile Device Application
If you install or use our mobile application, software and services, including any accompanying documentation (collectively, “App”), we grant you a limited right to install and use the App on a single authorized device located in any country where we may offer the App. You may use the App for your personal, non-commercial and entertainment purposes only. You agree to also comply with Apple’s as well as Google’s App Store Terms of Service. We do not grant you any rights to any related documentation, support, upgrades, maintenance or other enhancements to the App. We will not provide you with any device, internet access or wireless connection to use the App. We are not responsible for any interaction between you and another App user, or information you transmit through the App (including your location).
15. Violation of these Terms
(1) Our Right to Manage the Site
We reserve the right, but do not undertake the obligation to: (a) monitor or review the Site for violations of these Terms and for compliance with our policies; (b) report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates these Terms; (c) manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our and third parties’ rights and property or to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site; (d) take legal action that we feel is appropriate or terminate or block any user.
(2) Injunctive Relief
You agree that monetary damages may not provide us a sufficient remedy and that we may pursue injunctive or other relief for your violation of these Terms.
(2) Our Right to Terminate Users
Without limiting any other provisions of these terms, we reserve the right to, at our sole discretion, and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the site to any person for any reason or for no reason at all, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these terms, or of any applicable law or regulation.
If that happens, you may no longer use the Site or any Content. You will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms.
You agree that your abusive use of the Site may cause damage and harm to us, including impaired goodwill, lost sales and increased expenses.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your access to the Site or to your account or any related information, and we will not be required to make the Site or your account or any related information available to you.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that your use of the site will be at your sole risk.
To the full extent permitted by applicable law, we provide the site and the content to users “as is” and “as available”, without warranty or conditions of any kind. We try to keep the site up, bug-free and safe. To the extent permitted by applicable law we make no warranties or representations that the site will always be safe, secure, accurate, or error-free, reliable, up to date, complete or will always function without disruptions, delays and imperfections.
We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content and materials; personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site; any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein; any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site; any bugs, viruses, trojan horses which may be transmitted to or through the site by an third party and/or; any errors or omission in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the site.
By operating the site, we do not represent or imply that we endorse any items available on, or linked to, the site, including without limitation content hosted on third party sites or what we believe any materials or items to be accurate, useful or non-harmful.
We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the site. No advice or information whether oral or written, obtained by you from us shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms of site.
To the fullest extent permitted by law we and each of our partners, suppliers, officers, directors, investors, employees, agents, service providers and other contractors disclaim all warranties, express or implied in connection with the site and your use of thereof.
We are not responsible for the actions or information of third parties, and you release us from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you hae against such third parties.
17. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law in no event will we or our partners, suppliers, advertisers and sponsors be responsible or liable to you or anyone else for and your hereby knowingly and expressly waive all rights to seek direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any type other than out of pocket expenses and any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increase arising out of or in connection with the site, the content, or any products or service purchases through the site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless or whether the claim is base upon any contract or other legal or equitable theory.
Without limiting the foregoing you expressly acknowledge and agree that we will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for a) any failure of another user of the site to conform to the codes of conduct, b) personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever arising in contract resulting from your access to and use of our site or app. c) any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein. d) any bugs, viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items or a destructive nature which may be transmitted to or through our site or e) any errors, mistakes, inaccuracies or omission in any content or provided to you by us.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the site is to stop using the site.
Our aggregate liability arising out of these terms or the use of the site will not exceed the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months.
In no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable. Our liability will be limited under this paragraph to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the provisions of this paragraph will not apply to the extend applicable law permits the recovers of damages, attorneys fees or costs otherwise prohibited under this paragraph.
Notwithstanding any terms set forth in these Terms, if any of the provisions set forth in Section “Limitation of Liability” above are held unenforceable, void or inapplicable under applicable law, then any such provision shall not apply to you but the rest of these Terms shall remain binding on you and the Company.
In addition, the limitation on liability is inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute. Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms, nothing in these Terms of Site is intended to, nor shall it be deemed or construed to, limit any rights available to user under applicable federal or state consumer protection law.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your use or misuse of the Site or your violation of these Terms, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliated companies, event providers, suppliers, advertisers and sponsors, and each of our officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs). We reserve the right to take exclusive control and defense of any claim, and you will cooperate fully with us in asserting any available defences.
20. Governing Law
This Terms will in all respects be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia (without giving effect to any choice or conflict of laws).
21. Entire Agreement
This Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and Company with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous written and oral representations proposals negotiations and communications including without limitation the terms and conditions of any purchase order.
Company may assign these Terms or any of the rights or obligations hereunder and any causes of action arising hereunder to any third party without necessity or obligation of notice to users.
The waiver or failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of the applicable right or provision.
These Terms will operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms of Site and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
25. Force Majeure
Company will not be responsible for any failure to perform its obligations under this Terms due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation acts of God war riot terrorism embargoes acts of civil or military authorities fire flood or accidents.
26. Independent Contractors
Nothing in these Terms of Site shall be deemed to create an agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship of any kind between us and any user.
27. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Terms or the Site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: October 2019